Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wednesday TV

Modern Family.  'Nuff said.  Once again a solid, funny episode.  Slowly, Luke is beginning to surpass Manny as my favorite character!

American Idol...UGH...'nuff said.  It is painful to watch.  Sadly the one one non-boring contestant got the boot last night.  Siobhan was sent home and screeched out her swan song to end the show.  The final five are:  "Big Mike" "I am boring but people like me because I'm big yet sensitive" Lynche, Aaron "How old are you again?  16?  Really?  16?  Oh, now 17" Kelly, Casey "Let me brush my long, blond, curly locks out of my face" James, Crystal "I am the front-runner but am in dire need of a makeover" Bowersox, and Lee "I have no personality but do have the best male voice" DeWyze.  Lee and Crystal SHOULD be the final two.  Look for "Big Mike" to go home next week.

I missed "Happy Town".  ARGHH.  I will try to catch it online at ABC.com.

TONIGHT:  All new Survivor:  Heroes vs. Villains.  Will Russell make it through another week with Sandra on the hunt for his head?  Tune in tonight, only on CBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment