Monday, April 26, 2010

Updates, reminders, etc.

Sorry for the delays in updates, but it has been a busy week. First off, a huge REMINDER, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS returns to NBC on Friday, May 7. Mark your calendars now (or set up your DVR's now).

Just going off on a tangent, the show Cavemen on ABC from a few years ago was never really given a chance. The episodes I watched were pretty funny. I think I am going to start a campaign for ABC to release the one and only season on DVD. Who's with me? (Oh man, I've a funny picture to add buy can't see how to do it on this site...oh well, imagine two cavemen sitting in a bar...)  Wait, I  think I've got it:



Last week's TV was great. As posted, Jack Bauer stole a helicopter and is going to be kicking some major butt tonight. Celebrity Apprentice is a great guilty pleasure and Mr. Trump sold out a little bit last night. Lost was fantastic as the two camps prepare for "war". American Idol is now down to the final six (Big Mike, Casey James, Siobhan, Aaron, Crystal Bowersox, and my pick to win, Lee DeWyze from Mt. Prospect, IL). Modern Family is probably the best sit-com on television right now. If you're not watching, do yourself a favor and set it up on your DVR. It is brilliant. And Survivor. OH, Survivor. Great, great episode. A full recap will be coming soon (and hopefully before this week's episode).

On a final note, I've started watching the old HBO show, "The Wire". I am through season one. It is fantastic. It revolves around narcotics and homicide detectives in Baltimore battling drug dealers. Doesn't really sound all that exciting, right? Well, do yourself another favor and rent this. As I always contend, for procedural police or medical dramas, the show lives and dies by it's characters. The Wire has some of the most complex and interesting characters: both in the police force and the drug community. One of the best is a junkie, confidential police informant named "Bubbs".

To purchase, go to:




Okay gang, gotta go for now, but feel free to make comments and makes this site interactive!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment