Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall Grid

As many of you know, the sponsors backed out due to "suspicious clicking activity".  Whatever man, I think it was some kind of scam anyway.  But I will not be deterred.  I don't do this for the money, I do it to point out ridiculous concepts for TV shows, to discuss what we should be watching so no one (including me) misses out on anything special, and to recap my favorites.

Every year I put together a small grid of the upcoming fall season and a list of premiere dates.  I send it to a small group of folks, but it was suggested to me to publish it on my blog.  I'm trying to figure out how to attach right now.  I may have to do a copy and paste into a message, but rest assured, it will be coming...

Okay...hmmm...hmmm... for now, here is a list of upcoming premiere dates for the week of 9/6-9/12 (times are Central Region):
Wednesday 9/8 on CW:  America's Next Top Model and Hellcats (7:00 pm and 8:00 pm, respectively)
Thursday 9/9 on CW:  Vampire Diaries and Nikita (7:00 and 8:00)

The DO NOT MISS for the week is Vampire Diaries!

The following week is the big one where most networks bring the onslaught of their premieres.

Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment